Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ice Hockey Bahamas ?

I hate having to back out of any tournament , unfortunately i have had a minor dilemma .... 2 of my closest friends ( that i have never mentioned on blog before ) Tara & Mike are getting married . I went to high school with both of these people and they have been dating and living with each other for quite some time so they have finally decided to get married :)

The problem being that i was going to go to a tournament in Las Vegas with my friends from Hawaii , that would have been long weekend in May and Mike is planning his stag for the weekend before ... yeah i know they are not at the same time ! The problem is that Mike's stag party is in the Bahamas , which means i can't afford to go to both .

Now i am pretty sure there is a rink at the Breezes resort in the Bahamas :) and i already told Mike that IF i go i will want to take my equipment and he is understanding of this ... i mean how many times am i going to be in the Bahamas ? probably never again .... i am not really interested in going to resorts , they are boring . Yes you heard me , they are absolutely insanely boring as shit to me . I know free drinks ( that you prepay for ) and beaches ( which i don't care for ) and water ( i don't swim ) ... sounds great ? NO ! That all being said it is for a good friend and i know that the guys that will go will be a lot of fun to hang out and drink with , but the hidden reason that i will consider going is that i am pretty sure there is a rink there ...

If anyone out there is reading this and have any connections to this rink please let me know . I have sent the resort an email this past weekend and have yet to receive a response ( i am quite impatient ) . I really hope my friends in Hawaii understand my dilemma , if they paid for my trip to Las Vegas i would definitely go as the only reason i can't go is because i can't afford to pay for both trips . I WISH I WON THE LOTTERY LOL . but i didn't ....

Mike & Tara's wedding means a lot to them and they mean a lot to me so i have to go to the Bahamas to enjoy the sun and alcohol with some great friends .... hopefully the rink is still open :) 

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks, errors produce fascinating instructions the actual poem nearly published itself, though We published Margaret's misheard time period decrease during the time.The best uk site stag do party

    ReplyDelete