Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lets Just Say "see you later "

Having my morning coffee this morning , today will be seriously uneventful ... the day after dropping friends off at the airport and i am kinda sad . Whenever friends visit from overseas it is always a vacation for me too , showing them all my favorite places in the city and eating out constantly going to tourist spots ... yeah i am kinda cheesy but that is what i like ... maybe i should become a tour guide ?

My tours would be strictly hockey related ! Yesterday we had to at least try to get some shopping in for Stephanie , that is where my girlfriend came into play ... the morning started off a mess with a flat tire and 2.5 hours at the repair shop ... that took away 1 hour of shopping from the ladies but they made the most of it while Alex and myself relaxed on the leather seats in the malls men's area (LOL) .

After shopping we had a BBQ at my house ...steaks and veggies MMMM!!! i did the cooking everyone got their filling then i had to drive Alex & Stephanie to the airport ... this is the hard part :( yeah it was kinda quiet with just me doing the majority of the talking . I mean its hard for me but i know it is harder for them as they are the ones really on vacation . The whole day i was telling Alex i would like to come to Regensburg after my tournament in Iceland , so lets just say see you later instead of bye .

When i dropped them off they were both wanting to just turn and walk , i know the feeling ...the longer you stand around the more chance there is of tears appearing .... i will see you both in October , or at least i hope to say so at the moment . But i am pretty sure it is a for sure thing .

If Alex and Stephanie are reading this : I hope you both enjoyed your stay here , it was great having you here , and i hope your flight home was amazing .... Servus 

No comments:

Post a Comment