Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

If i won the lottery


Another Saturday morning being wasted away day dreaming of travelling ...well maybe not wasted :)

Every week ( most weeks ) i play the lottery here . Every week i dream of winning the lottery , and every week i lose the lottery ....what if i won the lottery ? hmmm... i think the first thing i would do is pack my hockey gear and drive to the airport . If i won this weekend i know i would want to head out to Bangkok for the City of Angels Tournament which starts in a couple weeks , then i could fly to Tachov ,Czech Rep to play in the tournaments there at the end of April and beginning of May . I would probably just keep flying around for who knows how long . Probably for the rest of my life .

Yeah i would probably buy some stuff , like new goalie pads , new hockey bag ... you know things that people really need . Nah a house would be useless aside from it being a giant trophy room i would never be there , and who would need a car with my lifestyle i would just need taxi and if i won enough possibly a private jet ... not sure if i could afford it if i won 50 million dollars ? maybe i could , regardless first class would be mine !

Of course i would donate some money to charity ... but that charity would have to be hockey related :) i would like to see children from obscure hockey countries to be able to learn the sport , so if anyone knows of a charity to donate equipment then let me know . Well let me win the lottery first then let me know , i think i am going to win this week or next . It is in the plans , already marked it on my calendar . What a dream come true that would be .

Some say that money can't buy you happiness but right now at this moment i can call bullshit on anyone that says that ! If you give me even 100 thousand i would be happier then a pig in shit .... until then i will continue dreaming. In my world happiness = travelling + hockey , to do this money is needed which means that money would bring me happiness .

If you know the winning numbers , maybe you are a psychic or something ... let me know and i might cut you in on the winnings . Until then i am going to keep daydreaming ... it is hard not to with all these tournament invites coming my way these days . I wish i could go to them all .

No comments:

Post a Comment