Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Packing For Road Trip


Good Morning World !

This morning i have to start getting ready for my trip to New York City . Really looking forward to this but today i have to get down to business .

My ride will pick me up at approximately 730 AM tomorrow and as of now i have not packed a single thing . Tomorrow we have to get to New Brunswick , New Jersey by 4 or 5 PM as we are going to an NCAA football game ... we will watch the Rutgers vs.North Carolina Central game , yes i know they are 2 power house teams we have all heard of LOL . Regardless we should try to get there to enjoy the pre game festivities ( tailgate party ) as it is the season opening game and it should be an insane atmosphere to experience .

Back to packing ... to make it there on time we will have to avoid stopping aside from gas stops . This means today i have to go shopping for some food to pack a cooler . Best bet is to make sandwiches and pack a bunch of waters in a cooler . I might up the anti and make cupcakes ... yes i fucking bake do you have a problem with that ??? HAHAHA ...actually it is the easy stuff , just mix and throw in oven so i actually really don't bake right ? whatever !

This weekend will be retarded , i hope my liver can hold out ...5 days of debauchery . I am not allowed to bring my gear so unfortunately no hockey but lots of travelling and sporting events / hip hop festival . Lots of pics to come , i will probably do a daily blog on my travel regardless of the lack of hockey :(

On a hockey note , i think i am in the worst slump of my life . Last night we lost 4-3 in a REALLY close match . 2 more minutes and we would have tied it up for sure ... alas the puck seemed to have eyes last night with 1 deflected by one of my defense man and 1 taking a funny bounce off my stick to go in . Regardless next week i am hoping for greener pastures . If we lose our summer season ends .

I should start packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment