Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

1 Year Anniversary

It was a year ago that i started to write a blog . It was an idea that was put in my head on my Euro trip in 2008 ,,, i was at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin at the bar having my free pint and i met this guy and we just randomly began chatting , the place was packed . He asked me what i was doing in Dublin,Ireland and i told him i was visiting a friend and was there to play some hockey . He was blown away and immediately told me i should be writing a blog about this and it stuck in my head for quite some time .

Last year just before i left on my trip to Europe i decided i should write a blog and what better time to start it then before my trip so i could write a daily about what i am doing , who i am playing with and against and where along with some other crazy things that go on during my crazy ice hockey trips .

At first i began writing about my older stories , and i still have a bunch i never wrote about so someday if i slow down on my travels i will begin to share them ....obviously not the really crazy stories for all you guys that meet me ;) The past year has been fun writing about my trips and i will continue to write about anything related with travelling and hockey .

Travelling through Germany,Czech Rep., Finland, Austria,Italy,England,and going to Hawaii in the last year has been quite the slice of pie but i hope and wish to do more in the coming year ... i didn't win the lottery last night unfortunately so my dreams of leaving here in the next 24 hours will have to wait until the next lottery draw LOL ... hopefully i can get my gear out of country around the Christmas Holidays or else i might be waiting until April to really excite my readers ... yeah you !

Can't wait until my next trip ......have a great weekend and keep your head up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment