Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quiet Last Night in Hawaii


Woke up really early for another game .... picked up Andi and Vooch and headed to the rink . So far i can say that this tournament is pretty good aside from the awful hours that we have to play hockey . Usually at tourneys we play 2 or 3 games in one day , but for some reason at this one we play once a day at an ungodly hour . Sure we have the whole day after our games to do whatever as long as it does not mean getting loaded . Every night i was forced to turn in early so i could wake up at 5 AM like i just did today ... yes it sucks to be me LOL .

Yesterday we played a team called Kapakahi and we beat them 5-2 to go undefeated in round robin play .... Really we should have beaten them worse but their goalie stood on his head . I don't ever remember playing on such a dominant squad . I was lucky to have 10 shots on me , with one of them being a nice breakaway save :) After the game we headed back to the hotel .

It was Kathleen's last day in Hawaii so i took her out for lunch at Duke's which is a great bar on the ocean front with good food ! i would suggest it to anyone that comes here .... after our huge meal we decided to stroll around the beach together , then we went back to our room where she had to pack her bags and i had to get ready to go for my catamaran trip with my team . Hope you had fun here Kathleen ;) see you at the airport in Toronto Thursday night ...


The catamaran trip was fun and very boozy .... after the team decided to go to some fancy restaurant , when i got there i was happy but when i saw the menu i lost my appetite and left . Seafood , sushi , YUCK!  so i went to grab some food to bring back to my hotel room , which i hardly touched .... anyhow this morning i have to pack my bags up and get my gear together for our Championship game vs. Prime Evil .... they were the team that got the most shots on me so far , we beat them 7-2 but that can change in the blink of an eye in the game of hockey . Hoping for a great result to come home with ! wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment