Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maple Leaf Lounge

Once again here i am in the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge alone.... Toby wasn't really into paying $15 to get in here so i came on my own . Since i am flying Business class i have free entry to the lounge , and i am about to take full advantage of it :)

Lineup to get through customs was crazy long ... and to make things worse David Miller was just behind us in the line . I must say he even smells like a scumbag , personally i am not a fan of politicians ( liars) . It was kinda better for me as usually my hockey bag is the center of every one's attention but with mr. politician around it kinda took all the attention away from my hockey bag .... there was one person though that asked how many bodies were in my bag , i said 2 and they are both dead HAHAHA!

So i have 4 more minutes and i can officially drink here in the lounge which gives me about 15 minutes to down as many beers as i can ... not sure if there is any scotch around ... might have to pull a hustle for some LOL . Toby is gonna meet me at the gate and hopefully we can convince them to let him up into first class with me ... i shaved , and i smell good ... not sure if the smile will cut it though , we'll have to find out soon enough . 2 minutes now until the booze flows legally here , off to fill up my first pint !!! Hawaii here i come ....

No comments:

Post a Comment