Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Being Picky

Travelling on a budget is not easy ... lets start it at that . Today waking up i check my email to find my hotel reservation for Hawaii . Unfortunately it is too expensive for my taste and not booked for all the dates i need . This is a problem ! With 1 week to go i now have to research to find a hotel in Honolulu for Andi,Toby,Kathleen and myself ...

Kinda hoping that Tim doesn't think any less of me but i just can't afford to pay $130 a night to stay in some posh hotel . We were told it was going to be $50 per person per night , this is not including the prime time Friday and Saturday night which the 4 of us will need + the days beforehand . At the moment i have not cancelled anything but have emailed the hotel ( hoping for a quick reply) , if anything i will get a calling card and call them around noon . With 1 week to go this kinda freaks me out not having a room to stay .... Yes $30 for a night does not seem like much but when you add it up it is and extra $240 for my stay , that is too much , way too much !

Hopefully Tim will understand and we can find somewhere else ... i highly doubt they will switch their hotel , but we are going to . Its gonna suck being in separate hotels then the rest of my team , and if i were travelling without Kathleen i would probably resort to staying in a hostel like my other trips . Today is gonna be stressful trying to find 2 rooms with under a week to go ....yes i am sure there are worse things to be doing on a Monday like working ... hahaha .... maybe if i was working i could afford the hotel i am booked to stay at .

No comments:

Post a Comment