Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rainy Day

Dumpy kinda day out, yeah i know i have not really been doing much Blogging .....you can say i have had writers blo(g)ck  LOL. So i have not heard anything from that team in Hawaii and i think my time frame to book my free ticket is pretty much up , without a solid confirmation i am not going to bother flying all the way there to beg to play hockey . I have already done the begging thing (Ljubljana) to no avail .My time in Hawaii will come .

So at the moment i am planning an alternate trip to a country that has eluded my presence on the ice ..... gonna keep it a secret as the person(s) there might be reading this . If all goes well expect to see me at your door just before New Years Eve LOL!

Today my friends in Europe are heading to Kaposvar,Hungary for a tournament . Good Luck guys ! Hearing of my friends in Europe constantly having these cheap trips really makes me want to move to Europe and travel way more , i do have my Maltese citizenship . Not too sure where i would want to live though , i have kinda grown attached to most of the countries i have been to .

In other news i will be on a road trip that i will blog about . The trip is with my Ghetto Blasters Hockey Club  , we have an exhibition game vs. Crystal Beach Comets ( St. Catharines,Ontario) . They are a team mostly made up of musicians should be a fun day . Have to begin to put together a car pool . And i might as well begin introducing everyone to my Ghetto Blasters, later........

No comments:

Post a Comment