Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Upcoming Trips :)

Do you think i am gonna sit here in Toronto much longer ? Hahaha .... i've been back at the grind here working my ass off and starting to catch up to my bills . That happens when you pay for your own trips , yes i don't get paid for my hockey trips but i might try to make my next trip work out to be a hockey trip i get paid for . Recently a good friend of mine that i work with hooked me up with a glamour gig !!! Marco had an offer to drive a producer from Toronto - Los Angeles then fly back home from LA .... he can't do it so i offered to take on the task :) i have never driven across country so it is beyond intriguing . 

At the moment all i know is that i am driving through Buffalo LOL seriously i don't know what dates or which cities we will stop in so it is pretty much impossible to plan out where and when i can skate but when i figure out the plan i will give it a shot ... obviously jumping on the ice in Los Angeles , and hopefully there is room for my gear . Regardless for once i am gonna get paid to do something i enjoy doing .... travelling LOL . If i can work things out then expect to see me at your local rinks :) 

There is another trip in the works ... my Aston Villa Supporters club here in Toronto ( Canadian Villans ) are organizing a North American Villans meet up . Everyone across North America that cheers for Aston Villa will be making the trek up to Thunder Bay to watch the game on TV together . Yes it does seem strange but the real reason is because most of us have become good friends and we just need a reason to get totally drunk together and sing songs and yell at the TV together ... without a doubt this will be amazing LOL ! 

Former Ghetto Blaster Dustin Blackburn lives up there and i am praying he can hook me up with some Friday ice time so i find the excuse to bring my gear . My friends travelling out there are hoping to see me play too which would be a really cool experience for everyone ( ha ha get it cool ? ice rink ! ) anyways enough of my cheesy  remarks :) At the moment it sounds like it might be tough to work it out but hopefully i find an excuse to take my gear ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment