Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

DMHL CHAMPS


My head is hurting .... last night i went out and got wasted :P not for nothing as i usually don't go out here in Toronto . I save my liver for my trips , but last night was special . Last week my Ghetto Blasters won our first winter title . Unfortunately i had to work the morning after at 4 am so the celebration was held off ... at least for me . I heard a few of the guys went out to do it up LOL .

We waited to see if my Tuesday team would win the title in the other league to decide on a team party . We lost on Tuesday , if we would have won we would have had to play in the facility championship today which means we would have had to put off the party for another week ... that was not the case though as we lost our Tuesday night championship :( yeah it sucked but we have to be proud that we made it to the final . Both teams made it to the last game which is great for the club . So one of our new guys (Steve) stepped up and got us a party room at his condo just off Queen W . which is lined with bars and clubs .

There was about 12 of us that showed from both squads which is great , i brought the trophy out and we got pasted . Of course we only had the party room for a certain amount of time which was basically for the pre drinking . The room was great with fussball, pool table , big tv and all the amenities to assure an entertaining start to the evening . We were drinking out of the trophy for a good amount of the night but Brad was the champ . Our token Australian :) He was drinking out of the trophy at the bar all night LOL . We ended up at the Midpoint where Eric took good care of us as usual .... as soon as we showed up the shots were lined up.

Of course i lost everyone and don't remember paying at the bar LOL .... i might have but i am not sure . I do know i ended up at Pizza Pizza eating chicken wings with Takacs and Brad . And i faintly remember being yelled at by some crazy chick that i don't know . Pretty sure we took a cab back to my place and here i am on the couch ... i never even made it up to my bed . Yes my head is hurting .... but it was worth it hahaha .

The Ghetto Blasters are Champs and that is something definitely worth celebrating !

 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment