Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Morocco Here I Come

Alright here we go ! Just booked my flight to Europe and added Morocco to the trip . It will be my first trip into Africa as i don't include my layover in Tripoli as visit ...

It should be interesting as i don't know anyone that lives there , i was contacted some time ago by a fellow goaltender named Adil El Farj . He plays for the Moroccan National Team but lives in Montreal , he wrote to me as he had read my blog and thought it would be great if i visited there . Adil has been bugging me for some time to go there and now finally i am going and the unfortunate thing is that Adil won't be there :( that being said i am bugging him daily for info on where to stay ? if someone can pick me up for hockey ? when can i play ?  .... its a good thing he is such a nice guy . Which for the record i have yet to meet !!! But we seem to get on well online so it feels as though we know each other already .

So i will be in Rabat playing hopefully every day at the Mega Mall rink .... if anyone has any info on Rabat (things to do , places to hang out , etc ...) please pass it on so i don't have to bug Adil so much :) Over the next few days i plan to do some research but any help from anyone there or anyone that has been there will help ! Ultimately i would love to meet someone to hang out with to show me around ... lets see what Adil can do for me LOL .

This is exciting ... Morocco see you on Jan 4 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment