Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

:)


Last trip i went on as usual i was posting from my ipod touch , yeah it sucked because i could never add pics and then when i come home i go through all my pics and start reposting with pictures calling posts RECAP ... i never finished the last trip because i kinda got sick of RECAPping . I wanna live in the moment  .

Around the same time i stopped RECAPping blogspot.ca changed its app . YUP now i can post pics from my ipod touch or iphone or iwhatever . Life progresses and this should make things more interesting as i am sure i will get more crazy in the moment pics to post as i am writing my blog . Really looking forward to trying this out ... actually i should have written this on there but to be honest writing on that small thing kinda sucks but it sure beats dragging a laptop around with me . I mean yeah if i didn't have this huge friggin goalie bag to drag around then it would not be a problem . My backpack is basically my luggage and i am not going to give up on a couple extra tshirts to stuff a laptop in there . Its difficult .... you should all try it at least once in your lives . You totally have to be a crazy goalie to want to do this stuff . YUP .


So my trip is almost all booked up and i am already researching my next adventure , not the one next month ... the one next summer . Hoping to travel down to South America again ! Looking at rinks in Bolivia , Colombia and Venezuela .... i see pics of people playing hockey but hope to make contacts there . If you are reading this and live down there please feel free to comment and let me know if you know if there is any hockey in any of these countries ??? At the moment i have contacts in Ecuador and the obvious Chile,Brazil and Argentina ... would love to visit some new countries on my next trek . And if you are all wondering we plan to put a Ghetto Blaster team in La Copa Invernada down in Punta Arenas, Chile again so if you are interested in joining me let me know ! we are looking for skaters .

i should do my laundry , this week i am gonna kill myself working .... need to make money somehow to pay for these trips . 

No comments:

Post a Comment