Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ghetto Blasters add another night

This week i lost my mind ! About 6 months ago i had a skater suggest that we should play in a weeknight league too . I thought it was awesome that at least 1 of the guys wanted this so i messaged the whole team and 1 by 1 they all said yes ... AMAZING !!!

That guy that made that suggestion is now living in the USA , so he is not playing ... and lets fast forward to 3 weeks ago when i sent out the email to start collecting money . Reality kicked in and 1 by 1 all the guys except for 4 skaters changed their minds .... i heard every excuse imaginable , and the truth is i still think its bullshit . When i say i am gonna do something i do it , when i sign up for a team i show up all the time , so this dropping out because my dog ate my homework bullshit doesn't really fly with me . Even to this date i have 2 skaters that are not responding ( this means they don't want to play ) .

So yeah i went a bit batty this week , bit my tongue real hard and found 7 new skaters to fill the squad while integrating some old skaters that wanted back on the team . So far this Tuesday night squad looks good but it has been a lot of work . I think the guys that all said no will regret it at some point , more then likely i will make them regret it .

If you are a skater that has done this to a team before let me tell you ... if you ever end up being left out in the cold by a team you more then likely deserve it !!! Now i am not saying i am gonna make these guys pay for stringing me along BUT if some of them don't begin responding i will begin replacing them ..... it is bad enough i spend most of my time organizing this team with no pay , it is even worse when i have a couple primadonnas that won't reply .

If you don't reply i won't email you anymore , and this is my warning .... i don't play games .

No comments:

Post a Comment