Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Trip to Europe in 2012

Couple weeks ago i booked my flight from Berlin to Iceland , paid for my hotel and for my transportation between airport-hotel-arena for the week I put my VISA down for that payment and just this past week i got the bill :( oh the pain .

Last weekend i am assuming that i got sick from someone at my tournament , with all the hand shaking and beer drinking i am sure i came in contact with someone that was sick . I am mentioning this because i am ill at the moment and have been all week . At the same time i am a freelance worker so i have to show up to get paid . With this bill showing up i was not only showing up for my calls but also booking more , yeah i know i hated myself every morning . This weekend is Canada Day Weekend here in my lovely country and usually i get out of town for some relaxing on the lakes north of the city . Got an offer to work Sunday at midnight getting paid time and a half for holiday pay . So i couldn't resist and took the call meaning i had to stay in the city , need the money to pay for this trip !

The worst part is yet to come as i have to book my flight to Germany still , that will cost me another $1200 and at this time i am really starting to with that i could find myself some sponsorship from Air Canada or something . I am going to have to give up a lot of weekends of fun to get this paid for :( i am sure i will make up for it when i get there . Just waiting on confirmations from other tournaments to book dates , i will either stay for 3 weeks or 3.5 weeks and i am still not 100% sure where i am flying into and out of ... all depends on where i will be i guess LOL .

Don`t take any of this as nagging , just think of the last time you saw me and asked me how i do all these trips and remember if you give up a few weekends of partying that you can do it too !


No comments:

Post a Comment