Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weighing My Options

Howdy ! Not much blogging this month , as usual i come home from a trip and begin to work on my next trip . This is how i want to live my life ... dreaming constantly :) if i could only get paid to do this ???

A few tournament opportunities have popped up since i came home , first one being the one in Iceland which at the moment is up in the air as it is really not a cheap tournament and i am conflicted with going to these tourneys that charge way too much to partake in . I run a tournament at home so i know how much they are making and i can't bring myself to pay ridiculous amounts to play in sub par tournaments ...that being said i still want to go and as of now i am still planning on it . If something else pops up around that time i might go elsewhere , lets leave it at that for now ( things change ) .

My friends in Hawaii are asking me to join them in Las Vegas in May , this is very intriguing and i am really leaning towards going . I don't gamble so really i would just be going for some adventure and hockey ... adventure meaning getting drunk and probably lost at least once :) I have a discount on my next flight thanks to that delay i had 1 month ago in Munich , so i might as well use it . If i can get a good price on a hotel room then i might just have to go . It lands on a holiday weekend so i won't be missing much work which is great . Pretty sure at the moment that the team i might go with have 6 skaters so if you are looking to come play hockey in Las Vegas then let me know ?

It has been 1 month since i left Europe , i miss it ... the friends i made were all amazing , kinda missing it and reminiscing ... this means i need to travel MORE . Just like a junkie i am craving something and i think it is the chance to travel . Until then i will keep you all posted about tournaments you can travel too ... peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment