Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Next Tournament

Morning ,

Sitting in my living room bright and early on a Sunday pissed off because i whiffed on a puck last night in a 3-4 loss to a team we just can't seem to beat . Regardless the main thing on my mind right now is this tournament in Iceland that i want to play in .  here is the tournament link http://www.sportiniceland.com/

This is a Rainman event so hopefully we get enough skaters interested in coming to play and hopefully win another tournament in another country :) Rainer and myself have made pre plans to meet in Berlin and drive to Denmark to fly to Iceland ( it's cheaper ) . After the tournament we will probably visit my family in Denmark play some hockey there and head back to go to Poland to play . Now this is pre plans for a trip in October :) things change fast so i am not going to hold my breathe as alot can change between now and then . Who knows i might end up in Turkey instead LOL ... really you never know .

What i do know is that i need a new stick bag and hockey bag ... travelling is hard on my baggage . Cobblestone roads are not friendly on the wheels or the material carrying my precious materials ! Between now and then i hope to play in a few local tourneys and who knows , if i get the right invite at the right time to an American tournament maybe i will hop over there .

Until then i will keep daydreaming about my next trip ....

No comments:

Post a Comment