Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Beating Around The Bush



OK so after some discussion it is still up in the air if i should be writing about the pilot episode for the show about me ... regardless i am gonna beat around the bush a bit and keep you guys interested . Its been a busy couple weeks especially once we found out we should go shoot a pilot . We were already planning out a nice trip to Montreal but we had to spice it up a bit with some crazy visuals and when the time came we provided ... lets just say we played some hockey in a cave :)

The picture above is from a friendly game we organized with the help of the Moroccan Ice Hockey Association . It was an early morning match between the Ghetto Blasters & Morocco ! No i am not gonna give away who won or this or that ... as i said , i gotta beat around the bush a bit :( It was great to have former Ghetto Blaster Alex Charette back in the red & white ! I also have to thank Adil El Farj for all the patience he had helping us organize this trip and event especially on such short notice .

At the moment we are working on editing the pilot and we hope to be able to begin releasing footage as soon as possible but in the mean time stay patient . I know you are probably more excited then i am to see me make an ass of myself on TV LOL ! And trust me I'm pretty sure you will . At the moment i am trying to organize my next trip with the hopes of bringing my crew with me to Europe and getting our next episode shot . It's not as easy as it sounds , i am really lucky to have some great people to work with and really lucky that we have a lot of good friends in the "business" hahaha. I guess all those years' of being a PA are working out ???? *PA is Production Assistant if you are wondering*


Gonna keep this short and sweet but before i hang up the phone let me thank Vince Fazio , my Canadian Italian Paesano that i got to hang out with in Montreal . Brother as usual you came through (wink!wink!) I'm dying to show you all the footage ARGH !!! stay tuned ....



No comments:

Post a Comment