Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

NHL Alumni #2

Rise and Shine ! up wickedly early to go skate with the NHL Alumni to support the Baycrest Invitational Tournament which is a mega fundraiser to help with research to help cure Alzheimers ... i am pretty sure we all know someone that has suffered from this , it sucks so if you can send a donation that would be awesome if not no problem ... i am not much a fundraiser that way but i do try :) http://www.scotiabankproam.com/ check out the webpage regardless !

So i have 3 hours on the ice this morning starting from 6am -9am with guys like Darcy Tucker, Curtis Joseph and some familiar names from my last skate like Dave McLlwain and Mark Napier . It is gonna be awesome !!!! I had the opportunity to bring a few friends with me so i got some of my Ghetto team mates to come out to share the experience .... got a beer packed in my bag for after LOL even though i will be sitting around watching guys like Wendel Clark and Doug Gilmour after i get off the ice . Shame i can't get on with them but at least i will cross their legendary paths .

Its just about that time that i head out to pick up guys on the way to rink ... i love playing hockey in the morning !

Gotta run but i promise to get some pics and post them here this weekend ! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrian,

    This is Matti Korhonen a goalie / goalie coach from Finland. I stumbled on your blog and like your stories.

    Reason why I'm contacting you is to see if you can add a link to Goalie Force on your site? This is link to my website http://goalieforce.com

    You might be interested to see my blog http://goalieforce.com/blog/ and youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/goalieforce

    The idea behind Goalie Force is that all the goalies would have access to the knowledge and tools of professional goalies. I'd really appreciate if you can add the link and help me to get more exposure so more people would know about Goalie Force.

    I can also provide you a guest blog post article if you want me to.

    If you have any questions just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Matti

    p.s. I couldn't find your email address here so left a comment. You can find my contact info at goalieforce.com if you want to email me back.

    ReplyDelete