Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hockey In Sweden !

So i leave in a month on my next big trek , have to call Air Canada tomorrow to let them know i will be dragging my monster for a hockey bag onto their planes . Then i have to print up their policy to have just in case i run into yet another customer service agent that does not understand their airlines policies . My gear is free :)

As of now i am booked to play in all the countries i am visiting except Sweden . I don't have the largest window of opportunity to work with as i am probably not going to be there very long . At the moment all the connections i have don't live anywhere near Stockhom which means they can't get me on the ice there . This post is basically a plea to anyone out there that can get me on ice playing hockey in Stockholm ???? If you do please comment and hopefully it works out .

I don't want Sweden to be my next Slovenia . It will bug the shit out of me forever if i don't go back to play there , it was the same with England for the longest time having been there 3 times with my gear and not playing there finally last year i broke the spell and got on the ice there :)

That Swedish flag would look really cool on my stick bag ! Someone please help ....

2 comments:

  1. When will you be in fucking Sweden and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan 13-16 in Stockholm , leaving for Germany on 16th so probably best to play on 14th or 15th if possible

    ReplyDelete