Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Online Interview


A couple of weeks ago i was contacted by a fellow named Andre le Puck . Andre is a filmmaker that lives out in Vancouver , he found my blog online and contacted me to go on his show that he is in the process of pitching to hopefully get on air .

Andre was interested in interviewing me and we made plans to have a skype interview , first crack at it didn't work as i had to work and missed out ... but we worked on making it happen and this past week it did :) I must admit i was a bit nervous and kinda flubbed on a few questions . Don't really want to get into what we spoke about as it has not been posted online as of yet and i don't want to ruin anything for either of us ... the suspense is killing me though as i am nervous to see what the final product looks like .

At this point i am hoping to get a 2nd interview and hopefully i can correct any mistakes i made the first time , pretty sure that it will be a learning process for both myself and Andre . You all should check out the website and look at Andre's past projects ( they are pretty cool ) http://myhockeyshow.com/about.html .

Hopefully in the coming week Andre will have the interview with me posted on his site ... i am sure he is busy editing as we speak if he is not painting pucks which is his other passion .

This coming week i will also be looking forward to the video shoot for Smart Cars that i will be in , big acting debut . I will be playing the part of a goalie , yes i know far stretch for me LOL .... should be fun skating with some pros at the MasterCard Center :) , really looking forward to this . Will try to get some pics to post here next weekend . Hope you all have a great weekend and make sure you check out My Hockey Show . Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment