Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Swimming

I

What a long ass trip to get me to Barcelona , this trip is killing my thrill of actually travelling ... Nah who am I kidding lol.  When I landed I had been in transit for over 20 hours . I slept on the flight from Johannesburg to Frankfurt and had a little shit head kid kicking my chair for the 1.5 hour flight to Barcelona .

When i arrived I was to meet a driver with my name on a sign . No sign of any driver with my name ? I doubled back and saw a guy with Rainers name so I approach him and he asks where is the rest of the guys . Huh? I came alone from South Africa ! He doesn't believe me already confusion has kicked in and all I want to do is shower and have a couple beers ;) 

Finally it's settled as I find out the driver showed up for my flight and missing the rest of the team that showed up 4 hours earlier ! Apparently he is not good with his punctuality eh LOL !!! 

When I arrived I got WASTED !!!! Yup totally destroyed trashed hammered drunk . I skipped a few blah blah blah things like yay my friends hugs kisses gimme a beer or something or other maybe I asked for beer first ? Antways we went to Barcelona beach and I actually got in the water with my shorts underwear and trucker cap ;) I had to I was so trashed and had to piss hahaha !!! No seriously I had to piss the 10 or so mojitos I drank before I got to my first bar . What a good time we are having it's just madness I love drinking in public this city is crazy , beach is awesome but it's not exactly cheap oh well .

We went to a restaurant and (apparently) Rainer slapped one of the waitress' on the ass while Timo and I already had ordered a nice expensive bottle of white wine and it's poured in our glasses and all of a sudden this woman comes freaking out at us telling us we must leave ?!? Wtf ?!??? Timo says wtf a few times and it's a big commotion , I chug my glass of wine knowing I won't have to pay for it :) and we bolt ... Now I didn't see Rainer do this and I hadn't seen him since a bit earlier and then he was gone LOL ! When I got out of restaurant he wasn't there and we went to another place where we continued drinking more and more . There are still a few blanks to fill in and I am sure they are all howlers . 

As usual ... First day is always the worst ! I need to hit the sack ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment