Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I need a timeout


Woke up in Frisco yesterday packed my bags , took a shower and messaged Bert  "should we finish those beers ?" .... Yup ! Ok so I head over to his room chug my last/first beer and head to lobby to check in online and get our Uber cab ... Uber is awesome ! Driver gets us and we go to airport , actually we almost went to the wrong airport :) it's all good ! 

When we arrive I see online that one if our Cansdians is having trouble getting a beer in Toronto at Pearson Airport , stupid liquor laws ! So when we arrive at Love Field we go to the gate , and our printed boarding passes won't scan so we go to the counter and ask for our tickets . We were both in shock as to how friendly security is here . Everyone was super duper friendly ! We got our tickets and headed to gate . First thing we did ? Get a beer ! Take pics and post it for our friend in Toronto lol. ... Good thing Peever has a beer by this time ;) 

The flight was pretty good . We arrived early and got our Uber cab and headed to Club Quarters . And yes we are staying next to a few bars , restaurants in walking distance.... This is definitely not Frisco ... Thank God ! Obviously I am starved as all I ate was leftover Chinese food for breakfast so we met up with Simon Tissington , Craig Allsop and Chris Fetters and headed for lunch ;) we went to a restaurant called Guadalajara for some Mecican food . 


Of course I had a margarita , Craig ordered this concoction which is a margarita with beer so I had to get one for the next round ! It was yummy ;) I had beef fajitas and it was also really good . From the looks of it all the food we ordered was great. . I would highly suggest this place to go eat ! After our meal we headed to the hotel to meet Peever and Phillip and everyone else seemed to pop up and a party ensued ! Had a few wobbly pops at the hotel then we headed to this bar called the Flying Saucer and things got crazy . We drank like bastards sang our lungs out and then got cut off around 10 pm LoL ! Gotta hand it to our waitress though she was cool and handled us quite well ;) 


Obviously we were not done drinking so we crossed the road and went to this dive bar called Sonnys and continued getting pissed on Jell-O shots and beers ... 2 am rolled on and I headed to my room ... Passed out ! 

Oh boy do I feel like shit today ! As the title says ... I need a timeout . Only problem is that the game is tonight : ) you know what that means ? When I get home I won't touch or look at alcohol for a while ... Or that's what I say now ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment