Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Another Hangover


Woke up feeling like death and we went out for breakfast :) I followed my friends into this shitty cafe with hopes of some bacon and eggs but that wasn't happenning instead I got a coffee and a sandwich ... I hate these euro breakfasts ! The service here is based on our servers pace which here in Spain is slow :( 


Now I thought we would go back to the room but we didn't and I was wearing the clothes I slept in lol . So I was sweaty and stinky and next thing you know I was on a hop on hop off tour . The first part was ok but not all that great as I was feeling like death was upon me . We got off the bus and wandered around Las Ramblas ... I was hoping for a greasy burger but the rest of the group stopped at some shit sandwich place ... Yes another sandwich so I skipped it ! It really sucks being here and not having my own room or my own keys leaving me doing what everyone else wants to do :( 


Timo and myself got on the second hop on hop off bus and went to Saggrada Familia while the rest went to the beach which I am not too interested in doing as I am not even thinking of drinking . I have to say that is one of the most fantastic churches I have ever seen ... It's unbelievable in fact ! After we did the whole second tour we went to meet the group at the beach to go back to apartment as they have key .... Well it didn't happen like I thought and we sat on beach for half an hour wasting time and money :( finally Melanie went back and she had the key so I tagged along and finally got to chill out ... My head was pounding ! 

Rainer woke up and wanted dinner and everyone was drinking so we took off ahead of everyone and ate a chicken paella which is my first experience with this dish ... Pretty good stuff ! Everyone showed up as we were finishing and Rainer and myself were tired so we took keys and went to the apartment to crash .

Now it seems like I am bitching and I kinda am as I have spent thousands to come here and the last thing I want is to have no control over when I can sleep and when I can go to apartment as there are 3 keys between 13 people . Put yourself in my shoes before you judge me ... If you spent all that money wouldn't you want to do what you want and need to do when you want ? Anyways will post about day 1 of tourney later on as I have fallen behind because I am never alone with no time to myself .... Being the only English speaker is kinda not fun either would be nice if my team would realize that I feel left out of most conversations but that's another story .



No comments:

Post a Comment