Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Back in Benalmadena



Yesterday was a long day . Remember I got back to my hotel from hockey at 1 am and set my alarm for 3:30 am to catch my 6 am flight from Birmingham to Brussels first . I woke up at in full on zombie mode and grabbed a taxi ton the airport ... When we got there I gobbled some Burger King and got to our departures area and there was this horrible count of a woman with an older child complaining about not getting on the plane early because she was with a child ... This is her ...


She looks like a happy camper here because she just stuffed 5 bags , her jackets and everything in the above storage ... Even another passenger asked her to leave space and she just had this super shitty attitude that she could do what she wants ? Well hopefully most of you realize that you are supposed to put just 1 bag in overhead and the rest of your shit should stay with you as to have room for all the other passengers .... Don't be a cunt like the woman seen above !!! She was pushing her way off the plane too when we landed , she really must believe she is special LOL ?!?!?

So when we took off I passed out hardly     and woke up in Brussels with the usual bullshit security measures , yada yada !i had time to write a blog as Kathleen ran around trying to find the perfect coffee hahaha. When that flight for Malaga took off I was still wiped out running on about 3 hours sleep so I did the obvious and passed out again only to have Kathleen awake me to see the stewardess pass by with her cart full of drinks and sandwiches that were not free ...
 Sorry I'm not dumb enough to pay €8 for a sandwich so back to sleep I go ... 


When we arrived in Malaga it was warm enough for just a t-shirt ;) and Richard Pilkington was there waiting for us ! We then jumped on the train and headed to Benalmadena and dropped my hockey gear at our friend Noemi's who lives across the street from the ice rink here and has graciously allowed me to leave my bag there on her balcony of course lol ! We then walked over to Richards then off to one of the nicest spots on the beach to have a drink ... Palm 5 Bar ! Love it there ;) pint of lager is €2.25 and the mood is chill ... I have to chill out and stop the speed walking . Subconciously I seem to be in a constant race that I'm probably winning based on the speed I get too hahaha !!! Must be all that cardio on the treadmill back home , I guess it does work eh ? 


After a few bevs we headed back to Casa Pilkington as Don Rickardo made us a lovely dinner and then you guessed it ... I passed out ! 

Tonight is New Years Eve . I want to wish you and the rest of my friends and family worldwide a Happy New Year !!! Stay safe and hopefully I can do some writing tomorrow when I wake up .... Peace ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment