Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tournament Champs


It was rough waking up at 6 am on very little sleep to go play hockey for 5 hours straight ... But we did it ! First game o the day was against the New York Blueliners and we all know that police hockey teams can be the dirtiest bastards :) these guys weren't that bad . They beat us on a bullshit goal the first day that should t have counted but the chips were stacked against us since we were not the locals and the 1 ref on the ice was not a real ref ... If he is then LOL ! Anyways we had to beat these guys and we started the game horribly making mistakes that just shouldn't happen ... We were down 2-0 in the first 30 seconds of the game but scratched our way back ... 4 pucks for by me this game but really I had no chance on any of them . The highlight for me was when this one total Dickhead skated through my crease and I realized he probably had some mental disorder or something ? He looked like some mongloid freak !!! Next time I saw him wind up to fly through my crease I decided to step to top of crease , now you expect guys to avoid the goalie right ? This fucking asshole ploughed right through me then had the nerve to say I was out of my crease and I deserved a penalty ???? Like I said must be some mental disorder , the ref(?) should have called him for running me but instead opted to not call anything ... Dirty , dirty , dirty son of a bitch ! Well you can guess what happened after right ? My team stepped up and popped a few goals to take the win !!! I whooped it up to show the bastard hahaha . One game down .... 


Next game was against the French team that we smoked on day 1 ... They were not much of a problem but gave it their all   and we just didn't seem to have that bounce in our step .... Then out of the blue I had a puck hit my mask with no stoppage ? It didn't hit me hard but next thing you know I had the spins and everyone was glowing with halos ... I think it was remnants from getting smashed by that donkey fucker . I played on a bit , let in a weak goal then I skated off ice ... I didn't finish the game but we won handily regardless , I think final was 8-2 or something like that , honestly my head was fuzzy . After the game I went to the room to shake it off , I found out that Sudden Death beat the Americans so it was between us and Sudden Death for the final ... Was hoping it wouldn't come to this , if Americans would have won then we would have pretty much clinched the title . 

My team mates were concerned , so they got another goalie but I'm stubborn and didn't want to give up so I said I would give it a go . That last game was probably the best game I played all tournament ! We went up 3-0 then coughed up 4 goals and were down 4-3 when I saw my replacement skate onto the ice ... This guy was definitely not a goalie , that scene encouraged me to play harder and I did .... We called a time out and from there on out we didn't look back as we pounded pucks by our opponent . My room mate Paul Lofthouse in my mind was tournament MVP coming up with a key goal for us once again and we went on to win the tournament :) 


A couple beers celebrating in the room made me feel better but I had not eaten anything and it was now about 1 pm ... Things were confusing at the rink so I jumped in an Uber and headed to my room ... Remember I was not feeling well but the beers helped lol ! I was a bit comfuaed and I almost slipped going to see Cypress Hill . When I came to my senses I headed off to catch up with the gang . We went to some BBQ joint near Times Square which was great but as u said , I wasn't well.... I got sick and barfed at the restaurant .... Nothing too crazy , I will go get checked when I'm home if symptoms continue ... 


3 of us headed to the PlayStation
 Theatre to watch HauntedHill2015 , it was Cypress Hill's 20th anniversary of Temples of Boom ... Man oh man did the rest of the gang miss out !!! What a sick show :) ended up hanging out with some Mexican gangstas that were cool ! They hooked me up ( if ya know what I mean ) and we all sang and danced around for like 2 or 3 hours . Honestly this show was the perfect way to celebrate a championship !!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat :) 


Now I'm sure someone is reading this thinking I'm such a dick for writing about this mongloid that quite possibly concussed me but I want you to think of this when I ask why wouldn't he veer off ? Why did he have to run me over in my crease ? He is on the host team in a tournament with no contact ! If he thinks this is what a host team should be doing then maybe he should have his head checked ! I shook his hand after but I still think he's a mother fucker :) if you are reading this ... Go fuck yourself you cunt !  Sorry for my language .... An to the rest of the New York Blueliners , thanks for hosting us ! There were a couple really great guys on your team I had the pleasure of meeting . You guys should consider ditching that douchebag .... 

Time to head home now to play in Toronto ... The Travelljng Goalie doesn't rest ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment