Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rescinding ...

So this social media thing works . A few weeks back i wrote about Club Quarters and how angry i was that they wouldn't send back my friends flags without us giving them a credit card to charge . After i wrote and posted the blog i received an email from the manager of the hotel and he was very apologetic and told me he was sending the flags back ... i got the flags back this past week :) and i am pretty sure they had read my blog . Its a shame that it had to come to me ranting online to get them to send us our flags but at least it worked .... why do i have a feeling i am gonna see more rants now LOL !

With that all being said i guess i should lift the ban on staying at Club Quarters as really i have never had any problems staying with them so yeah i guess i will use them in the future ... heck maybe even on this road trip i am embarking on this coming week . I have to drive a cube van full of furniture to Los Angeles for this producer i work with and i am gonna have to do a few stop overs , first stop is Chicago and last time i was there i stayed at Club Quarters , so the possibility is there .

I am going to leave the blog up if anyone wants to read it because if you ask me posting something like that will always work ... social media does work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment