Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

5 more days to Scandinavia

The excitement is building , i have been watching the weather and really praying that there are no delays with my flights . Pre packed my bag now i have to wash my hockey gear ( the washable stuff ) , my buddy quit his job working at the hockey shop where i used to get my gear cleaned for free :( 

Unfortunately Santa Claus did not bring me a new goalie bag to use on this trip so i am gonna have to do some sort of tape job to keep my ragged beast together . I was almost sure she would have been retired by now , i mean i was nervous about stuff falling out of it on way to Hawaii and that was over 6 months ago so you could imagine what kind of shape it is in now LOL .... she'll make it ( i hope ) 

We are still waiting on the tournament schedule , as usual there are teams that are not quite paid up .... same shit everywhere . Those of you that run teams and read this should never dick around guys trying to organize tournaments , be honest with yourself and to the guy running these things ! If you don't think you can get a team together then just tell them , i have seen this happen way to many times . Alot of people can talk the talk but there are few of us that actually walk the walk when it comes to travelling to these hockey tourneys . Anyhow enough of my rant :) 

From what i hear we will be playing Estonian and Russian teams at the tournament .... hopefully the Russian teams like to party because usually the home teams don't go out so much . I have already been promised a great party when i am there based on the guys i will be with so it is definitely going to be worth visiting Tallinn ! 

The only problem is that i still can't book my KHL ticket in Riga AND STILL NO ICETIME IN SWEDEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment